What are the Goldie Workouts? The Goldie Workouts are efficient, effective, and excuse free.
Each Goldie Workout is approximately 20 minutes and requires NO equipment.
The workouts were initially designed exclusively for my best friend in efforts to help her loose weight and feel better.
Witnessing her transformation has propelled me to share her story (and the workouts!) to further encourage others.
Learn more by clicking here--> ABOUT.
How it works...
Introducing Workout #1 in the Goldie Workout series!
How each workout is set up:
1. Watch the video - it explains the exercises in the workout with other tips.
2. Print or make copy the PDF of the workout. This is your reference for when you do the workout.
3. Set up your TABATA timer (<-- click): 60 seconds of work, 10 or 15 seconds of rest, 20 cycles.
4. Blast your favorite music, and get to work!
1. If you need a longer rest in between, then take it. If you can only do the move for 30-45 seconds, then that's ok to! This is YOUR workout that you are going to do to the best of YOUR ability.
2. Since the workout is only 20 minutes, you want to make the most out of this time. Give your very best effort! It may feel very intense halfway through that first circuit- but that is good (and that is the whole point!). It means you are WORKING, and that is when change happens.
3. Using the TABATA PRO timer is very helpful. It's easy to work. You set the time for a WORK and REST period, and 20 cycles. A little beep/warning will let you know when to WORK and when to rest. If you need assistance CONTACT ME.
4. PLAY MUSIC! This workout requires self motivation. Music is one of the best motivators. Listen to music that pumps you up!
5. I also posted a Primer Workout. (<-- click) which is less intense then Workout #1, and great for a very beginner. Use the Primer Workout (if need be) as your base before jumping into the Goldie Workouts. When you feel ready for a challenge, start Goldie Workout #1.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can assist you in modifying moves and making sure you are doing the exercises correctly for your ability. I am also available for private sessions (in person, skype, or facetime), and our private groups if you need additional support.
I would also love to hear from you, even if it's just to brag that you completed the workout! Click- > CONTACT ME!